What Makes a Good Resume?
Today, writing a resume is more than just a list of places you have worked and things you have done.
It’s all about selling yourself, standing out & creating a resume that converts into an interview.
The job market has changed. It is very competitive and you want to get noticed and stand out from the crowd!
If you don’t have an outstanding resume, you are not getting an interview and you are definitely not getting the job.
Do you really want to take that risk?
If you are a professional or a manager and you want to maximise your chances of securing an interview and minimise the chance of getting rejected, then having an expert reviewing your resume, is a key ingredient to your success.
Because honestly, writing your own resume isn’t easy (even experienced writers often struggle when it comes down to putting pen to paper and write about themselves).
So let me help you!
Whether you are endlessly applying for jobs with no or little result.
You are about to start searching for a new job and you want to make sure your resume is the best it can be.
I’ll review your resume and give you my honest, straightforward and no BS feedback.
- A complete resume review & 45 minutes strategy consultation (by phone or Skype) to make sure your resume is fully aligned with the role you want to secure.
- Making sure you're positioning yourself according to the level and salary you want.
- Access to a powerful workshop that guide you through the resume writing process so you spend less time questioning yourself about what's right or wrong and getting frustrated about what you should write down.
- A checklist of all the key elements we discuss in the review so it's easier for you to check they are ALL on your new and updated resume!
- A proven-to-work resume template.
- Worksheet, templates and a complete list of proven skills, for you to copy-n-paste in your resume
- Easy formula to convert task and responsibilities into key achievements
Investment $297 AUD
Yes, I'm based in Australia but I work with clients all over the world. No matter where you are based, I can help you!
Yes, I can also review your LinkedIn Profile & Cover Letter...
...and as a next step, we can look at your job search strategy and your interview skills!
So let’s do this, whats next?
Click the button below to pay for your session. I'll immediately send you a calendar link so that you can book at your convenience.
You send me your current resume for review
We have a 45 minute skype or phone session at the agreed time, I call you 🙂
You make all the changes and recommendations we discussed during our session and after you send me your new and improved version for final approval.
Up to 2 revisions
Investment $297 AUD