Gut Health: How To Increase Energy & Productivity At Work.
Interview with Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist, Ange Sinclair.
Today on the show we have Ange Sinclair, and Ange is going to talk to us about feeding our gut bacteria the right foods to increase our productivity at work.
Now, Ange is a Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist with a special interest in all things gut health.
She has a clinical practice called Digestive Detective in Crows Nest.
Her goal is to get you thinking about what you are eating to best serve your gut bacteria which will set you up for good health over your lifetime.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The importance of gut bacteria and how it effects our work.
- What people can achieve when they are eating the right foods?
- The different symptoms that tell you “you have a gut problem” and what to do about it.
- The link between your gut and stress and why you need to be conscious of this!
- The biggest mistakes people make that have long-term negative consequences.
- 3 tips to take control of your gut health today.
Here’s how you can further connect with Ange Sinclair:
Hi, I’m Caroline De Kimpe, founder of New Horizon Coaching (www.newhorizoncoaching.com.au).
I’m an Executive Recruiter and Senior HR Professional turned Career & Leadership Coach.
My speciality? I help professionals, like you, land their next 6-figure leadership role where they feel challenged, fulfilled and get the financial rewards they deserve by helping them get clear, connect the dots and stand out from the crowd.
My career expertise has been featured in The Daily Telegraph, Marie Claire and Leaders In Heels.
CONNECT WITH ME
Thank you very much bye!